Country: Cuba, La Havana
MARELEC boasts of a fully licensed, dedicated team of engineers that have more than 3 decades of experience in bridge electronics installation, commissioning and servicing. We are certified by all leading manufacturers and classification societies and have a second to none customer satisfaction record.
Whether your fleet is in need of on board support & service, after sales follow up, performance monitoring or long distance trouble shooting, we are here to assist. We guarantee an immediate response and a real 24 hrs/365 days service, as we have assisted previously to any of your ships.
MARELEC is proudly certified by Bureau Veritas (see www.veristar.com) and approved by all IACS members and other non-IACS certification societies (Cuban Register of Shipping, PMDS, IBS, PSR amongst others) to carry out Radio GMDSS Surveys, Periodical Tests and SBM. Our team is continuously trained on IMO and Flag States regulations as well as new marine products. Experienced Radio Surveys on behalf of BV, GL, RINA, NKK, Korean Register, CRS, PMDS, IBS and PSR.
Our team has been trained and certified by Kelvin Hughes Ltd, JOTRON A.S. (see www.jotron.com), SM Electrics, and JRC.
MARELEC is the exclusive representative in Cuba of MAREL Electronics S.A., Greece, for Sales, Servicing, Installation, Supervision and Commissioning of all marine electronic equipment supplied by MAREL.
MARELEC is partner in Cuba of ENTEL, manufacturers of any kind of Two Way Radio equipment.
MARELEC is pleased to offer a comprehensive technical support covering your fleet needs, in accordance with the standards set by Manufacturers, Class Societies and Flag States, summarized as follows:
- Radio GMDSS Surveys on behalf of BV, PMDS, IBS or any of IACS Classification Societies.
- Annual Test of any 406 MHz EPIRBs
- Programming and SBM certificate to JOTRON EPIRBs
- Installing and Commissioning, of Radars
- Installing, Commissioning and Annual Test of AIS
- Installing, Commissioning and Annual P V Test of Manta Digital VDR
- Installing and Commissioning of BNWAS.
- Installing and Commissioning of Ship Alert Systems ( SSAS)
- Installing LRIT terminals.
- Installing and Commissioning of Inmarsat SES, MF/HF, VHF, GPS, etc.
You are welcome to contact us any time for further advice and assistance for the above services.
|Address||158D, No. 3D05, Zone 5, Alamar|