Country: Belgium, Antwerp
We provide hull cleaning services on the west coast of Africa including;
Lome, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Cameroon, Senegal & Cape Verde Islands.
SRN services underwater cleanings, using in house developed and facilitated
mechanical remotely operated cleaning vehicles. (CROV)
- General Visual Inspection GVI
- Close Visual Inspections CVI
- Cathodic Protection monitoring CP
- Ultra sonic Thickness measurement UT
- Laser for distances and sizing
- Crack detection ACFM
Flooded Member Detection FMD
Fouling/Marine growth on offshore structures
and vessels has negative impact on:
- Propulsion efficiency for vessels.
- Increased loading and drag on structures exceeding their designed limits.
- Restricts data acquisition for periodical non-destructive testing and inspection.
- Blocks water intakes and out flows.
- Possibility of exacerbate corrosion.
Please visit our website to have more information about our company; www.srngroup.be